How can Jesus be our everything? That’s the key question in Mary DeMuth‘s book Everything. Mary’s answer is simple yet life-changing: “Jesus is the pathway to the Everything life. That’s why an Everything life has more to do with surrender than personal triumph.” We can’t achieve the everything life. It’s all grace. We only need Jesus for abundant life. And Jesus is God’s gracious gift to us.
God gave his only son to die for our sins that we could be reconciled to him through Jesus. When we surrender to Jesus, we get grace upon grace in return. When we embrace grace, we get life upon life.
Now that we are set right with God by means of this sacrificial death, the consummate blood sacrifice, there is no longer a question of being at odds with God in any way. If, when we were at our worst, we were put on friendly terms with God by the sacrificial death of his Son, now that we’re at our best, just think of how our lives will expand and deepen by means of his resurrection life! Now that we have actually received this amazing friendship with God, we are no longer content to simply say it in plodding prose. We sing and shout our praises to God through Jesus, the Messiah! (Romans 5:9-11, MSG)
This everything life is an on-going process. We need to keep on surrendering to Jesus. If we want to keep growing, Mary explains, we need to keep on “holding Jesus’ hand as we walk the paths He stretches before us. How we choose to live in each moment is actually the manner we live our lives.”
When we embrace Jesus day by day, we can be certain God is with us. We’ve been called to live in God’s abundant grace. Whether we laugh or cry, we are called to give everything to God. He can do far more with our lives than we ever could.
This adventure of faith -this everything life- is meaningful and blessed. Mary concludes “This life of loving Jesus is meant to be joyful, surprising—an incredible journey. He has so much prepared for you. Don’t let fear or the need to control every single thing in your life prevent you from abandoning everything to Him. Because Jesus is worth it. He is everything.”
We praise you for giving us Jesus!
We praise you for giving us grace upon grace!
We praise you for giving Mary your grace
to write this life-changing book.
We ask that you would bless Mary and her family
according to their needs.
We pray that the Everything book would bless
every reader beyond measure.
Pour out grace upon grace on each of us.
We want you to be our everything.
In Jesus’ name,
Q4U: How is your “everything life” going?
Be blessed as you keep on surrendering everything to God!
The anticipated release day is finally here! Woot! What does it mean to you? Now the book is available for purchase and if you do it so within a week you will get free stuff worth of $246.90! Here’s how it works:
So from today, October 16 until Tuesday October 23, all you need to do is purchase the book however you want (yep, even in a bookstore). Send us a copy of the receipt (you can take a pic of store receipts), send it to EverythingPromo@ThomasNelson.com and we’ll send you the free e-products worth $246.90, many offered by my awesome friends (thanks friends!).
But what about if you already pre-ordered your book and got LESS freebies? Simple. If that’s you, simply re-email your receipt to EverythingPromo@ThomasNelson.com during October 16-23. We’ll give you the extra free stuff. Cool!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- How to publish your ebook or physical book. ($1.99 value) This is an e-guide written by yours truly. If you’ve ever wanted to be a published author and you have a book you’d like to hold in your hands (or on your e-reader), this will help demystify the process.
- A brand new perspective on the past. ($35 value) My “Get past the past” audio healing retreat in six handy downloads. If you’ve struggled in putting the past behind you, this will encourage you.
- Jeff Goins, writer coach extraordinaire, is offering his Writers Studio Deluxe ($35 value) including his ebook You Are a Writer and six audio sessions that will help you grow your writing. Jeff has a straightforward, winsome, and instructive way about him.
- The 11 Secrets of Getting Published (ebook). ($4.99 value) This is my magnum opus about publishing–every. single. thing. I know about publishing, writing, and marketing.
- Personalized Fitness Coaching. ($99 value). If you’re a runner or a couch potato, you don’t want to miss this opportunity to be coached by an amazing running coach. Corinne Baur, running coach and author of Running by THE BOOK: becoming physically and spiritually fit, is offering 4 free weeks of online fitness coaching. This offer, worth $99.99, includes a personalized 4-week walking/running training plan based on your current fitness ability/goals and once a week email interaction. For details, please visit www.runningbythebook.com and click on online coaching under “visit our store.”
- A free month to the Bestseller Society Mastermind membership. ($55 value). This is like getting a writers conference in a box, all in one blessed place, for free. If you’ve not been able to afford a conference, the Bestseller Society will fill that need. There’s hundreds of hours of instruction offered (video, audio, downloads) for nonfiction, fiction and marketing.
- Souper Duper–($2.99 value) a cookbook by Raquel Haggard. This ecookbook has 160 stew, chili and soup recipes. Perfect for Fall cooking!
- Let’s Get Purse-onal--($9.95 value) an inspiring audio by Cheri Gregory of the Purse-onality Challenge.
- 30 Days ‘Til Christ by Paula Whidden ($.99 value). A 30-day preparation devotional to get your heart ready for Christmas.
This book is as authentic as Mary. And it will be as life-changing as you allow it to be.
Here are some online places to purchase:
Or stop by at your favorite book store! Thank you, Mary, for this awesome book! BLESSINGS!
Image courtesy of Mary DeMuth. This post is part of the Everything blog tour.